Tuesday, August 02, 2005

speaking of pants.

I am wearing capri pants today. I put them on this morning, with my matching suited attire, and commuted into work. I think the "I'm awake and functioning at 4:30am" thing is really starting to take its toll.

Why you ask?

Because I am now aware that my pants are falling off. i know, not the biggest problem ever, but still. I just bought these suckers last month, and they are too big.

Which begs the question, What do you do with pants you just bought, are wearing, and are not going to be working out for you in the future?

Do you say... "Its not you super cute white capris. Its me. I just started working out too much. i will always love you. i just cant be with you anymore. Maybe we shouldn't see each other. It's too hard."

or perhaps the more direct..."Sorry whitie...you are for fatter people. don't call us we'll call you."


or... "I have a friend you might like. you and me? i think we should only see each other on 'fluffy' days."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell them to start doing kegals. Loose is loose, and if you're slipping out all the time just after you got in, thats just too damn loose.

do you get jokes? said...

I'll let them know.