Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Double dutch for the aged.

only the jumpy survive.

How cool are these ladies? they are double dutching every friday night for kicks. They might break a hip, but at least they will go down in a thundering gleeful crash.
Now if I was 50 I wouldn't be singing the songs I remembered from childhood like they do, because I can't even remember those songs now. So not only are they spry, but they are whippy too.

Congrats ladies, you get my coolest group of the month award.


(That's right I just made it up. I can do that cause I'm the only one that reads this blog anyway.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady, your blog belongs to government, just those those jump ropes. Recycled government cheese, Uncle Samn foots this bill, so get your ass back to work, unless you hate america!