Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm sick of...

~How I am ready to fall asleep at any moment.

~people talking to me while im in lines. no. sir. I don't like tomatoes. No, I'm not pregnant. (nor do I look like it at all) And I just want chicken. don't talk to me ever again.

~people giving me crap for being younger than them. Yes, I am younger. Which translates to... I must be smarter than you, I don't have wrinkles, and I'm taller. Suck it up. Just because i'm nice doesn't mean i will just roll over whenever you feel like making some one feel bad. I went to grade-school too, and yes it wasn't that long ago, THUS, I remember how to put you in your place. Thankyouverymuch.

~when people ask me for the time and point to their wrist. A watch goes there? wow!!! Then get one and leave me alone. I don't point to my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is do I?

~people who say oh you work there? my friend is (insert # of years older than me here) and he has been trying to get in there for years... (with a pause waiting for me to say who I must have slept with to get here) and my reply of oh... i guess I'm special, cause I didn't even have to apply, they found me!

~married men that tell me how hot I am. *blech*

~Not having stuff in common with people my own age.

~Not having stuff in common with people older or younger than me.

~not having cable.

~moving my desk.

No comments: