Tuesday, August 23, 2005

a long time.

Its been a long time since I have posted. For that, I'm sorry.

Updates:
I am buying a new car. a cushy one that I can run into the ground. But will be comfy as hell untill it dies.

Something I didn't realize:
when I call people from work, the number they see is my customer service number. hahaha. That CS receptionist is getting hang-ups from my friends.

Health:
I'm still kinda sick, but no longer the "I-feel-like-im-gonna-die-any-min-now" now its the "meetings-are-akward-when-i-hit-a-lung-expulsion-fit".

Travel:
As long as I can afford it, I'm going to go to Boston the last weekend of next month to visit "theBRez" and my other friends from college up there. I'm excited. i like boston.

Observation:
Yesterday I went to my little bro's football game. I wasn't the only one in a suit. However, I was the youngest and only girl.(hum I think i see a pattern) I had a blast and met bro's new girlfriend who is gorgeous and very nice. Way to go little bro! People call me ma'am. Wait, not people, high school kids. People I knew didn't recognize me. *sigh*

No comments: