Wednesday, August 03, 2005

DC: The Land of the Flee

Holding down the fort in the land of the flee

Washington in August.
Not going to the Hamptons? St.Thomas cruise? not even taking a trip? Cool. We can do something.

I was thinking about going to Boston, and maybe the cape for a weekend. ~What am I kidding. I'm poor.

Then i thought... I could go visit my old NC. ~Wait. I don't have any time off.


OHHHOHOHHH I know! My birthday is next month, I could go to STL and relax at a Cards game. ~wait. I'd be going alone.

Even I've never intentionally gone to a game alone. What's wrong with a game alone? Nothing. What's wrong with a game alone on your birthday? a lot.

Maybe I'll test out the game by-yourself thing this week. A nice minor league game or something, to sit and practice my butt-check-game.

No comments: