Thursday, April 26, 2007

Why I hate negitiations.

Its not really negotiations in general that I hate, its more of salary/benefits negotiations. I feel skeezy, dirty, and conniving.
Why?
Because I totally am. I am attacking every aspect of that counter offer like a rot tearing through a t-bone. Yes, I checked with experienced people, I talked to everyone that could possibly help, even brez gave me wording help so i wouldn't screw myself over.
I feel gross. I will never understand why these things can't be fair, and why I had to turn into a nepotist. Later, I will rationalize how being a nepotist isn't really that bad. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baby its going to be alright so dont worry, if you feel this is too much, just think about how in 4 years your going to want double