Thursday, September 01, 2005

WAWA is a wonderful place.

Okay for those of you not from jersey,md,va,and other various places... WAWA is a gas station. Not just any gas station. It is actually my daily haunt, the gas station to trump all other gas stations. Wawa has everything you need, from deli pickles, MTO sandwiches/wraps etc, to every flavor of Ben&jerrys you could want and the best part is, it's 24-hrs.

That's right when I come home from the bars? It's waiting for me with some daves majic flavor B&J ice cream and some yoohoo.

Its there for me everymorning when I need coffee before I start my long commute.

I've picked up guys, and this morning I even got picked up. (amazing, as I had only been awake roughly 20 min, and it was very very early) I personally find it amazing that happened. I was blasting "Domestic, light, and cold" by Dierks Bentley, because it doesn't require brain-power to enjoy, and got my 16 oz of french vanilla drip.
Hoping it would taste like the nice draft in the song, to no avail.

But I did manage to get a number. crazyness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the thing is my angry bone is not really a bone at all, but a sharp tongue that gets me into trouble almost everyday on the "T" (Boston subway...........It seems like I get in a verbal clash every day. Whether it be with the man who wont give up his seat for the lady or random lady who pulls out in front of me when im literally 20 feet away.................and yes WAWA (assuming that means the grand capitol, if not then i have no idea) is a very nice place

Anonymous said...

pick ups at the WAWA interesting i think i should start hanging out there!!!!

do you get jokes? said...

The funny thing is that it happens way more than I would ever have thought. I'm sure mom and dad would be proud. :)