Monday, September 12, 2005

MY COLLEGE AND ALLUMNI JUNK

SO apparently there is some alumni function in DC tomarrow. Here are my isssues with it:
1) My own school didn't invite me. no email, no letter, no phone call, no nothing.
2) I will miss house, bones, and karate if I go.
3) I don't care about seeing the people that live here, especially the old ones.
4) I know they know where I live and where I work, thus they can't claim confusion on my living status. I get crap from them asking me for money all the time.
5) I don't like wine, nor do I get excited about cheese.
6) When I called them, they said, oh... that place you live isn't recognized as a dc address. WTF? Does my job address not say washington, dc? yup. It does.
7) She asked if she can send me the mail at work. Sure honey, but unless you send it out months in advance, I'm not gonna get it on time.
8) I really don't want to stand there in my suit and chat with old ladies.
9) mel is the one forcing me to go.
10) she has class so might not get to go. ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaah God Bless Mel!! call up K money shell be your huckleberry