Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WTF?

Apparently I am crappy at having friends. My girls are all mad at me for some reason about the dress, and think I’m a freak for going alone. I knew they were all busy, so I did what I had to do I guess. Plus, they don’t have cars, so to shop by me, they would have had to take the metro from silver spring to branch, and then I would have had to pick them up and drive back then drive them back. Wtf? That is a lot of hassle just to have people watch me put on a bunch of dresses. And… I’m just a little bit stressed right now, so any spare moment is going towards whatever I can squeeze out of my brain. Brez keeps calling me with new apts and houses to look at, I missed tib’s shower, and I’m doing a new job that is crazy hard. And last night I slept strangely so now I want to cry everytime I move my neck.
So. Am I a weirdo?

No comments: