Tuesday, October 23, 2007

btw. I'm engaged to brez. did i say that? I love him, and I'm happy, just (notsurprisingly) super stressed about the whole thing.
I'm in a new job. I like it, and I think I'll be really good at it one day, but for now, I'm getting alot of... are you right out of college? riiiight. I want to scream. Its fine.
My mother has apparently given up all rights to helping with wedding planning, so I'm left to it. my friend found out I had gone dress shopping alone, and called me a freak?
I know I said that already, but damn. its just a dresss. I do alot of things alone, so why not that? Funnily enough, I'm so used to it, alone feels normal, and with people seems strange. But I'm okay with that, it just seeems that everyone else is not. Not sure why.
Junk like girlie bonding just isn't my thing. There is so much pressure, judging, commentary. I never have, never will, really understood it.
This is the stuff that weddings are made of. Which reminds me of why I wanted to avoid marriage, or elope, if at all.
meanwhile. back to work. just don't move your neck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you too baby, we are going to get throught this