Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Captain Lerner.


With her L emblazoned upon her super tight super hero outfit, Captain Learner proceeds to capture the imagination of all with her amazing learning abilities and 3% whit. Stand amazed and in AWE of…… CAPTAIN LEARNER
Thanks to a few smarta$$es I work with, I have now been dubbed Captain Learner due to my annual review. That's right, the girl who works 60-70 hr work weeks and is responsible for productivity of whole divisions is below needs improvement. A learner, most definately the bottom of the grading scale. I think if I was not in negotiations to become a superior of my current manager, I would have quit on principle. The best part was the 4 page form was entirely blank. She told me that my 6 months on the job did not warrent her actually writing anything. Nice. I am so inconsequential that I don't even warrent a comment. Ho-bag. Just wait till I surpass her, I never forget crap like this.

No comments: