Friday, July 29, 2005

Bob, karate, and the beauty of car dancing.

Went to karate yesterday, talked to my friend Paul in 'More with his grammy and ma, who was watching "What about Bob?" for the 7th time in one day. I couldn't help but laugh, but it is because his gram loves the movie and repitition is the "dilly-o" with the post-mortem hipsters. anyway.

So at Karate, I was paired off with a girl at my level, although she makes me feel really old and unacomplished (which I am) who I introduced myself to. I asked for her name, and Tenis replied, and then asked how old I was. i replied and she answered, "WOW, I thought you were a big 16 year-old!" Of course you did. Its because although I'm aged I somehow exude 13year-old, so people get confused. Even 13year-olds can't identify their peers (case in point).

On the way into work this morning, I got to car dance all the way to the train. I LOVE FRIDAY!!! It's car dancing time. There is nothing better than listening to some crazy poppy songs then some old rock while doing my shimmy and grovin'. Second best in the locale dancing is desk-dancing. I can attest that in the wee hours of the morning, there are few things better than listening to randomness and enjoying the solitude of the empty office and my even more barren cubical. I think more people should dance during the day. Even if people see you, they just laugh. LAUGH! I love being responsible for the laughter of others, even if they are laughing at me. Thus my car-dancing and desk-dancing bring levity to the doldrums of the morning. Happy to help:) I do what I can.

No comments: